Designation Member Benefits
The Green REsource Council holds membership benefits for NAR Green Designees to the highest standards and is committed to making only the best, most relevant information and tools available. Upon earning NAR’s Green Designation, members will have access to a wealth of benefits, such as:
- Online Directory Profile: Displays a members designation and information to connect them with potential clients on four automatic profiles.
- The Social Engagement Platform helps you communicate ready-to-send messages with your clients on social media.
- Customizable Green Client Handouts are specifically designed with home buyers and sellers in mind. These one page, resource-filled marketing pieces help position you as THE green agent in your market. Plus, we're always working with new topics to keep your clients up to date on everything their home needs to stay green.
- The REsource: An electronic monthly newsletter published by the Green REsource Council. Stay up to date on green building news, events, legislative updates, trends and more with our monthly electronic newsletter!
- NAR's Green Designation Networking Community offers a platform through a closed Facebook Group to connect with designees nationwide and stay up to date on benefit offerings, and gain best practices and client referrals.
- Exclusive Industry Webinars are available only to NAR Green Designees at no additional cost. These webinars are hosted monthly by the best and most relevant industry experts and focus on green industry and professional development topics.
- The REsource: An electronic monthly newsletter published by the Green REsource Council. All editions and newsletters are archived in the members' section.
- Print at Home Marketing: Promotional tools include logos for print media and member Web sites, postcard options, marketing brochures for consumers and builders, and personalized press releases on a variety of topics.
- GRC Online Community: Log on to our closed Facebook Group to connect with designees nationwide to share articles, local events, best practices and client referrals.
- Designation Kits: An official member kit including designation certificate, NAR’s Green Designation lapel pin, welcome letter, and NAR’s Green Designation Membership Guide.
- Additional Credit Opportunities: Completing NAR’s Green Designation gives REALTORS® credit toward the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation, among others, putting you one step ahead of your fellow practitioners.
- National Consumer and Builder marketing campaigns: Increased awareness of NAR’s Green Designation. This campaign focuses on consumer awareness on various elements in green real estate purchases, as well as builder awareness so as to ensure the green philosophy addresses all necessary facets of real estate before, during, and after a real estate transaction.
- Toolkit and Research Resources: Available online through the Members’ section of our Web site, these tools provide up to date information on neighborhood development trends, studies, and more.
- Green MLS Toolkit: Guides designees through simple steps of adding green fields to their local MLS. Features case studies and sample documents.
- EverGreen Awards and Networking Reception: Recognizes designees annually who have exceptional accomplishments in the green industry and their communities.